Terms and Conditions
Use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions listed in this document and all applicable laws. These terms and conditions refer to the purchase of backing tracks from this website.
By accessing this site, you agree without exception to all terms and conditions listed herein. If you do not agree with any of these terms of service, please do not use the site. We ask that you review this agreement periodically as we may, at any time, modify these terms of service. Upon modification, your continued use of this site signifies your acceptance of any and all changes.
1. Although every effort is made to provide the best possible product we reserve the right to make changes from the original recordings where we consider necessary. It is not always feasible to reproduce tracks to the original. In many cases exact reproductions would not be suitable for cabaret work due to repeat and fade endings or impractical instrumental breaks etc. Furthermore it is generally accepted and understood that all studios have their own individual style and sound.
2. Due to the nature of the products - audio recordings - we regret we cannot allow refunds. The content and service is provided on an "as is" basis. Therefore we cannot refund songs that have been purchased by the customer in error. However should the purchased file be damaged you need to inform us within 7 days of receiving the item purchased stating the exact problem. This can not be of a musical nature but purely of a technical nature. We will try to correct the problem within 7 days and failing that either refund the full price paid or provide a substitute song of the customer's choice.
3. All music compilations are sent out on CD. All Mp3 are sent via download link through your e-mail.
4. Mail Orders on CD are despatched within 48 hours.
5. Postal Costs are completely free - there is no cost for postage.
Should any part of this agreement be legally deemed in conflict with the laws which govern these terms of service, such part will be considered to be restated in accordance with the applicable laws and reflecting the original intentions as nearly as possible. The remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
We do not disclose buyers information to third parties. We can use your details to send out further products that may interest you if you have purchased from us in the past.