Dreamweaver 8 video tutorial
8 allows you to create great looking and effective websites.
Our Dreamweaver 8 video tutorial
helps you to better understand the software showing you exactly
what buttons to press in a friendly video format.
Not only will we show exactly what to do in creating a website
it won't cost you the earth either.
If you want to make a website. The features and functions in
Dreamweaver 8 will help you create a web page to suit your goal.
The advantages of our computer based Dreamweaver 8 tutorial are:
- The Dreamweaver 8 tutorial is in video format - you'll see
exactly what buttons we press in the order you're supposed to
- No better value Dreamweaver 8 tutorial on the net.
- Nearly 3 hours of high quality Dreamweaver video recording!
This course will show you how to:
design a website
- You will also explore the Dreamweaver environment
- Identify HTML tags
- Define a website
- Create and save a web page
- Organize site files using the Files panel
- Create templates that help you develop multiple pages easily
- Add content to a web page
- Identify the different types of links and create them for easy
- Upload a website
- get feedback from your users
Dreamweaver 8 Class Index
The nearly 3 hours long class contains the following tutorials.
Accessing the Internet and Identifying HTML Codes
- Design a Website
- Explore the Dreamweaver Environment
- View and Manage HTML Codes
Creating a Website
- Define a Website
- Create Basic Web Pages
- Save a Web Page
Building a Website
- Organize Files and Folders
- Create Templates
Adding Content to Web Pages
- Format a List
- Insert Images
- Manage Tables
- Create Repeating Region Templates
Working with Links
Uploading a Website
- Ensure Accessibility
- Upload Files onto a Site
Getting Feedback From Your Website
Buy all these video and more on one very inexpensive DVD