Dreamweaver MX 2004 video tutorial
for Dreamweaver MX 2004 tutorial?
You've come to the right place - we believe we have the greatest
computer based Dreamweaver MX 2004 tutorial on the net today!
Why pay hundreds of pounds for classroom training that goes in
one ear and then comes out the other?
Why pay for a dull book which you put down after two chapters?
The advantages of our computer based Dreamweaver MX 2004 tutorial
- You will learn more about Dreamweaver MX 2004 than from any
other Dreamweaver MX 2004 tutorial.
- The Dreamweaver MX 2004 tutorial is in video format - you'll
see exactly what buttons we press in the order you're supposed
to press them!
- No better value Dreamweaver MX 2004 tutorial on the net.
- Over 11 hours of high quality Dreamweaver video recording!
out our Demo to
see the quality of our Dreamweaver MX 2004 tutorial for
yourself. This demonstration is of the CSS style Sheet.
Designing and Developing Web Sites
Learn to take full advantage of Dreamweaver's efficient interface
for developing a site with text, images, media, navigation elements,
forms, and a database. By applying site management tools, you'll
ensure that the site you create works as you intended for the widest
possible audience. You will use Dreamweaver's easy to use graphic
interface to quickly develop and manage Web sites that feature
text, graphics, multimedia, navigation, and form elements. You
will also learn how to build dynamic database-driven web sites.
These sites can be built using ColdFusion MX, PHP or Active Server
Pages. During the course, you will install apache and php
to develope the dynamic aspects of your site. Upon successful completion
of this course, you will be able to:
- create a Web site structure on your local machine.
- add text content to a site.
- format text.
- work with images.
- add navigation elements to a site.
- structure pages.
- streamline workflow with libraries and templates.
- develop forms.
- test, maintain, and upload a site.
- create database-driven web sites
- pass data between pages.
- send email from a web page
- build a search interface
Dreamweaver MX 2004 Class Index
Creating a Web Site Structure on Your Local Machine
- Explore Dreamweaver Basics
- define a local Site
- Add HTML Pages to a Local Site
- Set Document Properties
Adding Text Content to a Site
- Import Text Content
- Clean Microsoft Word-generated HTML
- Add Structural Elements to HTML Documents
- Insert Date and Time Data
- Add Special Characters to HTML Documents
- Alter HTML Tags
- Alter Font and Text Characteristics
- Familiarize Yourself with CSS
- Create and Apply CSS Styles
- Export CSS Styles
- Create an External Style Sheet
- Link External Style Sheets to HTML Pages
- Edit Styles
Working with Images
- Insert Images into a Web Page
- Modify Image Properties
- Edit Images
- Optimize Images with Macromedia Fireworks
- Add a Flash Movie to a Dreamweaver File
Adding Navigation Elements to a Site
- Link to Files in Your Site
- Link to a Named Anchor
- Link to an Email Address
- Add Links to an Image
- Alter Link Properties
- Link to Another Web Site
- Update Links
- Create Interactive Navigation Elements
- Examine Page Structure
- Present Data in Tables
- Structure Pages with Tables in Layout Mode
- Import a Delimited Text File
- Modify Tables
- Structure Pages with Layers
- Control Layers Dynamically
- Convert Between Tables and Layers
Streamlining Workflow with Libraries and Templates
- Add Library Items to Pages
- Modify and Update Library Items
- Create and Apply Site Templates
- Modify Templates
- Create a Form
- Set Focus in a Form
Testing, Uploading, and Maintaining a Site
- Check Spelling and Accessibility
- Check and Fix Links
- Check Browser Compatibility
- Run Site Reports
- Add a Remote Site
- Upload Files to a Remote Site
- Synchronize Files
Dynamic Web Sites
- Dynamic Web Site Basics
- Developing with a Local Server
- Developing with a Remote Server
- Defining a Dynamic Site in Dreamweaver
- Building a Simple Dynamic Application
Passing Data Between Pages
- Understanding the HTTP Protocol
- Retrieving Data from the URL
- Sending Data with Hyperlinks
- Setting and Retrieving Cookies
Sending Email from a Web Form
- Introducing SMTP Email Service
- Configuring your System to Send SMTP Email Messages
- Configuring your System to Send Email
- Writing the Code to Send a Message
- Understanding Objects, Methods, and Properties
- Creating the Web Form
- Emailing Dynamic Form Values
- Client-Side Form Validation
Building a Tour Price Calculator
- Creating the Pages
- Building the Form
- Collecting, Processing, and Displaying the Data
- Adding Server-Side Form Validation
- Creating the Conditional Region
- Creating and Applying a Custom CSS Class
- Databases on the Web
- Introduction/Review of Databases
- Introduction to the Database Used in Class
- Connecting to the Database
- Retrieving Recordsets and Displaying Database Information
Completing the Price Calculator
- Dynamically Populated Drop-Down Menus
- Creating Filtered Recordsets
- Revising the Calculation Script with Live Data
- Documenting Your Code with Comments
Filtering and Displaying Data
- Preparing the Input Page
- Generating URLs Dynamically
- Preparing the Output Page
- Populating Page Layouts Dynamically
- Adding Dynamic Images and Formatting the Population Number
- Looking Up Foreign Table Data with SQL
- Building the Tour Descriptions
- Planning the Application
- Creating Recordsets with Joins
- Building the Descriptions
- Inserting the Images and the ALT Attributes
- Implementing the Recordset Paging
- Passing Data to Other Applications
Building Search Interfaces
- Preparing the Search Page and Creating the Search All Link
- Searching by Region: Building the Interfaces
Buy all these video and more on one very inexpensive DVD