Frequently Asked questions
We've tried to answer some of the most popular questions regarding our products,
business and this website.
I'm Concerned About ordering over the internet
- is it safe?
To be honest it's probably safer to order over the internet than order over
the phone or give somebody your credit card (like in a restaurant). For extra
peace of mind we use paypal and google checkout who
are authorized retailers.
Maybe you think we don't exist!
Why not listen to a Radio show we did a while back...
the interview we did with the award winning Sean Cole from the marketplace regarding
our business plans.
I'm having trouble ordering - it won't
take my card, why?
This is quite a common problem - there can be several reasons for this - in
fact too many to go through!
Please contact us and we'll try and sort out an alternative way of paying - this can be via direct bank payment / wire transfer.
Are your plans written so that I just put
my details in and then it is complete?
We would love to say yes, but the truth is that no two businesses are alike,
and for us to construct a plan that would suit every business in any industry
would be impossible.
Our plans represent the fastest and most competitively priced kick-start you
could have. To most people writing a plan is an unwelcome chore and some put
it off indefinitely, we give you a fast start and enough information to make
your business plan considerably easier to do.
How popular are these plans?
An independent survey by a leading merchant service provider found that our business plans are well over twice as popular as our nearest rival - for details click here.
Why isn't the plan automatically delivered?
As some business plans are not ordered very often we hand-check each business
plan to ensure that details are reasonably up-to-date.
We also may add to popular business plans as some of our clients kindly send
us updated articles on certain industries. We also receive information from
banks, market research companies and the general media and we try to add this
information to the plans.
Each order has to be verified by Paypal / Google checkout for the possibility of fraud.
Unfortuantely there are a minority of transactions which spoil the use of the
internet for the majority. All transactions have to be checked and verified
before we can send out a plan.
How can we trust you to provide the Business
Our merchant account is with Paypal and Google Checkout,
they process more online orders in the world than any other company.
How is the Business plan delivered?
- You will receive an e-mail from Paypal / google checkout with your order details.
- You will receive your plan from an e-mail address specified in a page after you have ordered within the next 12 hours. Please add that e-mail address to your white list.
- Please ensure that you do not have any filters / blockers / deleters / automated spam filters on your e-mail that will stop our products getting to you.
- If you do not receive your plan within 12 hours of ordering please check that our e-mail is not in your spam folder.
WE ALWAYS DELIVER WITHIN 12 HOURS WITHOUT FAIL - IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER WITHIN 12 HOURS THEN YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW AS WE WILL HAVE SENT IT TO YOU.
PAYPAL / GOOGLE CHECKOUT
We will deliver your plans to the address on your Paypal / Google account!
- Many customers expect the products to be sent to their main e-mail account but we will not know that address.
- Please be aware that your Paypal/ Google e-mail address may be different, and many people do not even have access to their Paypal / Google e-mail address anymore.
- If you do not have access to your Paypal / Google e-mail address then please EMAIL US and tell us which e-mail address you would like us to send the plan to.
Hotmail Users and other free services
We have experienced numerous problems in delivering business plans to Hotmail accounts - please e-mail us with an alternative e-mail address (if you have one) in order for us to send you the plan. We will deliver to hotmail users and the likelihood is that there will not be a problem but if you have another address we will send to both.
Notes on Delivery
- Please be aware that our plans will be about 300Kb in size - make sure that you have enough space in your e-mail account to accept the plan.
- Also make sure you do not have any filters / blockers / deleters on your e-mail - this is a particular problem for AOL account holders.
- Make sure you can receive attachments. Many smaller ISPs strip attachments from incoming e-mails.
- If you still haven't received an e-mail from us please check that your e-mail address you have given us is correct and is working - send a test e-mail to yourself.
If you are in any doubt then EMAIL US - we have delivered 35,000 products on-line and we will be able to deliver to you!
Most digital products are now delivered via e-mail or auto-download
- this way ensures that costs are greatly reduced and these savings
are reflected in our low price.
What is in each Business plan?
We provide over 100 Free Business Plan gifts representing the most comprehensive aid to business planning on the web.
In regard to the business plan itself, our plans are written for global use (unless specified otherwise), they are all set in a mythical city
in a mythical state, the same for each business plan, and they are generally
owned by John (or Jane!) Smith. We do not procide geographically
specific plans as you will be aware of the specific issues in your region. Our plans are designed to be useful anywhere in the World. Details, such as personal information, are
kept to a minimum as these are the easiest for people to write.
We concentrate on suggesting marketing, product, sales and management ideas
and setting out strategies that have worked in your industry.
If you would like details of the sectional summaries of any business plan,
please fill our contact us form making sure you
include the name of the business plan.
How do I know which Business plan is for me?
As we say every business plan is different and the personal and product information
is the easiest part for most people to write. Therefore, whilst you might be
concerned that the business plan is completely different to your business the
truth is, they all are, but you will get value for money by just choosing the
one that sounds nearest to your business, it will always contain enough information
to provide you value.
Which Business plan should I buy if my business
is between two plans, do I have to buy them both?
We recommend that you choose one business plan only. If after using that you
really think you could use more help, you can always come back and get the
The key to remember is that we are kick-starting your process and you may
find it easier than you think to write a business plan, once we have got your
Why no phone number?
Because you would have to pay our telephone bills in the price of the business plans we supply - what would you rather do?
Once you have purchased a plan we offer e-mail help and telephone answering via Skype. We are here to help you with your business plan and until it is finished we are not going anywhere!
I am concerned about buying this product without
being able to look at it first.
If you would like details of the executive summaries of any plan, please fill
our contact us form making sure you include the
name of the plan you are interested in purchasing.
Do the spreadsheets contain financial
We supply 40 spreadsheets to cover all of your needs.
- Monthly calendar - calendar on a spreadsheet
- Balance sheet - simple layout for you to fill in your numbers
- Balance sheet (Alternative)
- Basic invoice - basic invoice on spreadsheet
- Break Even Analysis
- Business plan by spreadsheet - a uniquely simple way of creating a business plan using a simple spreadsheet system
- Cash flow analysis - a simple spreadsheet enabling you to put in your numbers and analyze your cash flow
- Checkbook register
- Credit card payoff calculator - calculates how to pay off those credit card debts
- Employee time sheet - a time sheet with breaks included
- Family budget planner - every family should budget
- General supplies request
- Loan amortization schedule
- Monthly household budget
- Multi purpose invoice
- Office supplies request
- Opening day balance sheet
- Personal financial statement
- Personal monthly budget
- Pre business budget evaluation
- Profit and loss - 12 months
- Profit and loss - 3 years
- Project management schedule
- Project timeline
- Projected cost sheet
- Purchase order
- Sales forecast - 12 months
- Sales invoice - sales Invoice spreadsheet - one more for good measure
- Service invoice - you have a service industry or want to keep service invoice
- Service Invoice (hourly rate) - you charge by the hour
- Startup business cash flow - 12 months
- Startup business cash flow - 3 years
- Startup business profit and loss - 12 months
- Startup business profit and loss - 3 years
- Startup expenses
- Start up spreadsheet - set out your startup costs
- Team contact list
- Travel expenses - keep tabs on your travel expenses
- Weekly timecard - timecard by project
These excel spreadsheets are all easy-to-use and can be linked
very quickly to give you all the financial information you
We, ourselves, do not add financial data as it proved very
unpopular with our customers. There were probably no examples
where a customer could use the actual data, as all businesses
are different, and we used to get a lot of e-mails saying
how annoying it was to have to remove all the data before
they could start putting their data in!
How do I open Word Documents?
If you have Microsoft Word then this shouldn't be a problem. If
you don't have a copy of Microsoft Word then you can download a free Microsoft
How do I open the spreadsheets?
If you have Microsoft Excel then this shouldn't be a problem.
If you don't have the correct software version we can send you a compatible
version. If you don't have a copy of Microsoft Excel then you can download
a free Microsoft
Open Office - FREE RESOURCE
Alternatively there is a fantastic resource at Open
Office. This is both an open-source application and project. It is free.
The product is a multi-platform office productivity suite compatible with
all major file formats such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
What currency are the Business plans
They are all in $ as that is the symbol that 90% of our customers use. They
are written in such a way that the symbol can be replaced immediately and the
content of the business plan will not be a problem with a new symbol.
I have a question that is not answered
Just Contact Us...