Flash 8 video tutorial
8 software is the professional standard for creating rich Internet
content and presentation. Flash 8 is the single best tool for making
the impression you want. At the conclusion of this course you’ll understand how to use the Flash 8 environment and
tools to build rich user interfaces and a wide variety of Web applications.
out the flash
8 demonstration now...the demonstration show how to use flash
8 to convert
text into shapes.
Why pay for a dull flash 8 book which you put down after
After this course, you will know how to:
- Save and manage workspace layouts, work with panels, and set
initial movie characteristics using the Property Inspector.
- Use Flash 8’s drawing and painting tools, modify the
outline and fill properties of objects, and create custom color
swatches, gradients, and line styles.
- Select objects using the selection tools and use the options
in Flash 8 to transform and group objects.
- Import a bitmap image into a Flash 8 document and convert it
to a vector image.
- Create text blocks and convert them into shapes.
- Work with Flash 8 movies that contain multiple layers.
- Edit and manipulate the movies and create a visual effect using
- Quickly arrange objects on multiple layers.
- Work with different types of animations.
- Create frame-by-frame, shape-tween, and motion-tween animations.
- Add a motion guide layer to improve the look of motion-tween
- Prepare a Flash 8 movie for publishing on the web.
The advantages of our Flash 8 video tutorial are:
- You will learn more about Flash 8 than from any other Flash
- The Flash 8 tutorial is video based - you'll see exactly
what buttons we press in the order you're supposed to press them!
- No better value Flash 8 tutorial on the net.
- Nearly 2 and a half hours of high quality video recording!
- 100% Refund available if it doesn't work for you.
- Once you've downloaded the Flash 8 tutorial you don't
need an internet connection to view the video tutorial.
Flash 8 tutorial Class Index
The Flash 8 Environment
- Explore Flash 8
- Flash 8 Development interface
- Working with Templates
Exploring the Drawing and Painting Tools
- Compare Vector and Raster Graphics
- Raster Graphics
- Vector Graphics
Examine the Basic Drawing and Painting Tools
- Tools Panel
- The Pencil Tool
- The Pen Tool
- The Shape Tools
- Stroke and Fill Properties
- The Brush Tool
- The Eraser Tool
- The Paint Bucket Tool
- The Ink Bottle Tool
- The Eyedropper Tool
- The Subselection Tool
- Drawing Models
Create a Custom Color Swatch, Gradient, and Line Style
- Color Values
- The Color Mixer Panel
- Custom Gradients
- Custom Line Styles
- Edit Objects Using the Selection Tools
- The Selection Tool
- The Lasso Tool
Change Object Interaction
- Object Interaction
- Stacking Order
- Line and Shape Interaction
Create Symbols and Instances
- Types of Symbols
- Registration Point
- The Object Level Undo Feature
- Filter Effects
- Blend Modes
- Transform Options in Flash 8
- The Free Transform Tool
- Grouped Objects
Work with Bitmap Images
- Bitmap Image Conversion
- The Trace Bitmap Dialog Box
Working with Text
- Create Text Blocks
- Text Blocks
- Text Types
- Text Attributes
- Font Rendering
Convert Text into Shapes
- Breaking Text Apart
- Text Conversion
Working with Multiple Layers in a Movie
- Work with Multiple Layers
- The Timeline
- Layer Organization
- The Distribute to Layers Command
- Hidden Layers
- Locked Layers
- Layer Outlines
Create a Mask Layer
Align the Objects in a Flash 8 Document
Creating an Animation
- Create a Frame-by-Frame Animation
- The Erasing Feature
- The Custom Ease In/Ease Out Dialog Box
- Frame-by-frame animation
- The Onion Skinning Feature
Create a Shape-Tween Animation
- The Shape Tween Feature
Create a Motion-Tween Animation
Create a Guide Layer
- Animation of a Mask Layer
Publishing a Flash 8 Movie
- Select the Publish Settings
- The Publish Settings Dialog Box
Publish a Flash File
- Preview and Publish Files
Flash 8 Designer Certification Exam Objectives covered by this
- Content - Static vs Dynamic content
- Loading Image Files (JPG, GIF, PNG), FLVs and MP3s
- Use of Template Images
- Guides and Guide Layers
- Align Panel
- Object Level undo vs document level undo
- Legible / Resizable Text
- Relative vs absolute scaling effects
- Transform fill / tilling effects
- Object drawing model vs merge drawing model
- Control Points / subselection tool
What you need to use the Flash 8 tutorial
Please ensure your computer system meets these requirements in
order to use the Flash 8 video tutorial:
Buy all these video and more on one very inexpensive DVD