Photoshop CS Video Tutorial
for Photoshop CS tutorials?
You've come to the right place - we believe we have the greatest video Photoshop CS tutorial on the net today!
View the Photoshop
CS demo NOW
Advantages of our video Photoshop CS tutorial
- You will learn more about Photoshop than from any other Photoshop
- The Photoshop CS tutorial is video based - you'll see exactly
what buttons we press in the order you're supposed to press them!
- Over 10 hours - of high quality video recording!
- Once you've downloaded the Photoshop CS tutorial you don't need
an internet connection to view the tutorial.
- This course addresses the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Program
objectives for the Photoshop CS exam.
Photoshop CS - Class Description
- You will learn to use several tools for selecting parts of images,
and will move, duplicate, and resize images.
- You will learn to use layers, and to apply layer effects and
filters to create special effects, including lighting and texture
- Additionally, you will use painting tools and blending modes
to create shading effects, and will perform adjustments to contrast
and color balance.
- You will save images in formats for print and Web use.
- You'll learn skills to enhance your ability to create accurate
masks, image effects, and retouch images.
- You'll isolate image areas by creating and saving masks with
specialized tools, commands, modes, and layer elements.
- You'll learn how to use vector paths for a variety of purposes,
including masking, clipping paths, and illustration.
- You'll also create and apply creative elements such as gradients,
patterns, and color overlays, and will generate special effects
ranging from distorted type to simulating natural media paint
- When you've completed the course, you'll have a firm grasp on
Photoshop CS concepts that are applicable to almost every facet
of using Photoshop CS, including Web design, preparing photographic
images for printing, and illustration.
Photoshop CS Environment
- Raster and Vector Graphics
- Navigating in Photoshop
- Image Size and Resolution
- Selecting Image Areas with the Rectangular and Elliptical Marquee
- Selecting Image Areas with the Lasso Tools
- Save Selections
- Selecting Image Areas with the Magic Wand Tool
- Selecting Image Areas with the Magnetic Lasso Tool
- Modifying Selections
Creating Image Composites
- Floating Versus Fixed Selections
- Undoing Previous Steps
- Copying Selections
- Creating Layers
- Transforming Layers
- Copying Layers Between Images
- Saving Images in Photoshop Format
- Arranging Layers
Blending Composite Images
- Simulating Transparency with Opacity and Blending Modes
- Feathering Edges
- Mode Characteristics
- Grayscale and Bitmap Modes
- Color Modes
Color and Painting
- Selecting Colors
- Painting Tools
- Cloning Image Areas with the Clone Stamp Tool
Enhancing Images with Text and Special Effects
- Type Layers
- Layer Effects
- Merging and Flattening Layers
- Levels Adjustment Layers
- Toning Tools
Saving Completed Images
- Saving for Use in Print Applications
- Saving for the Web
Masking and Clipping Layers
- Erase a Background from Behind Complex Foreground Detail
- Edit a Selection by Painting a Quick Mask Overlay
- Save and Edit a Selection in an Alpha Channel
- Create, View, and Edit a Layer Mask
- Make Areas Within a Layer Semi-Transparent
- Clip a Layer to the Shape of Another
Masking with Vector Paths
- Create Vector Paths
- Edit Paths
- Mask an Image with a Path
Filling Image Areas
- Fill Image Areas with Swatch Colors
- Create Gradients
- Create Patterns
Creating Special Effects
- Distort Editable Type
- Create Layer Comps
- Control Cropping Precisely
- Restore Photographs
- Simulate Painted Effects
- Create an Action
- Manage Actions
This class addresses the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Program objectives
for the Photoshop CS exam. The ACE Program is for graphic designers,
Web designers, developers, systems integrators, value-added resellers,
and business professionals who seek recognition for their expertise
with specific Adobe products. Certification candidates must pass
a product proficiency exam in order to become an Adobe Certified
What you need to use the Photoshop CS tutorial
Please ensure your computer system meets these requirements in
order to use the Photoshop CS tutorial:
Buy all these video and more on one very inexpensive DVD