Windows XP Video tutorial
tutorial is really a basic computing tutorial which uses Windows
XP for the operating system - although you do not need Windows XP
to view the tutorial - you will also benefit from this tutorial
using any Windows operating system.
Do you know anybody who could benefit from a basic computer tutorial?
How about a present for a relative who keeps saying they will learn
about computers - but never does! Do you have office staff who need
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a document by using WordPad.
- Organize the contents of your hard drive by using Windows Explorer.
- Create an efficient work environment by using the Control Panel
and Accessibility programs.
- Perform a variety of media tasks by using the Help and Support
Center and Media Player.
- Clean up your system by using My Computer and the Recycle Bin.
- Find information on the Internet by using Internet Explorer.
- Save pictures off the internet.
out our Windows
XP demo to see the quality of our Windows XP tutorial for yourself. This demonstration shows how to print a document.
Also included in the tutorial are the following topics...
- Creating a Document in Windows
- Launch a Program
- Create a Document
- Save a Document
- Preview and Print a Document
- Cut, Copy, and Paste Information
- Organizing Files
- Find Files
- Create Folders
- Move Files
- Create Shortcuts
- Change Windows Messenger Options
- Creating an Efficient Work Environment
- Change Mouse Properties
- Change the Display Properties
- Researching and Using Windows Media Player
- Use Help and Support
- Create Your Favorites
- Play a Video
- Apply a Skin
- Cleaning Up Your System
- Check System Capacity
- Analyze Your Hard Drive
- Delete Your Files and Folders
- Empty the Recycle Bin
- Finding Information on the Internet
- Browse the Internet
- Move to Specific Internet Sites
- Use Favorites to Return to Internet Sites
- Shut Down Windows
What you need to use the Windows XP video tutorial
Please ensure your computer system meets these requirements in
order to use the Windows XP tutorial:
Buy all these video and more on one very inexpensive DVD